Saturday, July 19
All of Saturday's events are rain or shine
(with the exception of the US Steel Building Rooftop Tours)
Clean Up Downtown Community Event
All Access Downtown
- Grant Street corridor
- Bridges and River Shores
- Historic Fourth Avenue corridor
- Penn and Liberty Avenue Cultural District
- Market Square Area
Model units in the below Downtown residential buildings will be open for guests to tour. Stop in to see the many options that exist in Downtown Living. Tours begin in the lobby every half hour at the lobby entrance.
- Lando Lofts, 909 Penn Avenue
- Piatt Place, 301 Fifth Avenue
- The Pennsylvanian, 1100 Liberty Avenue (12:00 – 2:00 only)
- Rivervue, 300 Liberty Avenue
- The Clark Building, 717 Liberty Avenue
1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Visit Downtown Pittsburgh’s distinguished churches during an Open House between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 19. Guided tours will be conducted by congregation members upon request.
- First Presbyterian Church of Pittsburgh - 320 Sixth Avenue
- Trinity Cathedral - 328 Sixth Avenue
- First Lutheran Church - 615 Grant Street
US Steel Building Rooftop Tours ALL TOURS ARE SOLD OUT
Access one of the best views of Pittsburgh that is rarely open to the public - the rooftop of the US Steel Building. The tours will meet at the security desk in the upper lobby of the US Steel Building. Please note, no heels are permitted on the roof. Don't forget your camera for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! (These tours are weather permitting, there is no rain date). Three tours are offered, 12:30, 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Thank you for your interest. The Rooftop tours proved to be quite popular and have sold out. We will not be able to accommodate any additional participants.