Fri, Dec 16, 2011 – Sun, Dec 18, 2011 - 10 AM - 7 PM
Venue: David L. Lawrence Convention Center
Admission Info: Kids - $4; Adults - $10
Event Category: Conventions
External Link: Event Website
Now in its 22nd year, PirateFest, an interactive baseball carnival for the entire family, will once again take place at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center from December 16-18, 2011
PirateFest Highlights Include:
- Free autograph sessions with current and former Pirates players and coaches.
- Opportunity to purchase 2012 individual game tickets for the first time beginning Saturday, December 17 at 10 a.m.
- All attendees get a 2012 Pirates wall calendar, 2012 pocket schedule and PirateFest program.
- Q&A sessions with the players as well as "Ask Pirates Management" with Pirates President Frank Coonelly, Executive Vice President and General Manager Neal Huntington and Manager Clint Hurdle.
- "Oh Say Can YOU Sing?" competition, with your chance to win the opportunity to sing the Star Spangled Banner at a Pirates home game in 2012.
- The chance to join your favorite players in versions of Pirates "Minute to Win It" or "We Are Fam-A-Lee Feud", take on Pirates players in "Guitar Hero", play "Deal Or No Deal" and take part in Pierogie Eating Contests.
- Youth baseball clinics, Kids Fun Zone, inflatable rides, batting cages, carnival games and more!
Brought to you by: