HIGHWAY LIGHTING MAINTENANCE SUNDAY NIGHT, SEPTEMBER 25 – FRIDAY NIGHT, SEPTEMBER 30 IN ALLEGHENY COUNTY
Highway lightning maintenance on various Allegheny County roadways will begin on Sunday night, September 25 weather permitting.
Lane and shoulder restrictions will occur Sunday through Friday nights from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. in each direction on the following roadways:
- Route 28 from Pittsburgh to Butler County
- I-79 from Washington County to Butler County
- I-279 (Parkway North) from the Fort Duquesne Bridge to I-79
- I-376 (Parkways West and East) from Beaver County to the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Monroeville
- I-579 from I-279 to the Boulevard of the Allies