25 Market Sq, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Telephone: (412) 471-2058
Perlé is a sophisticated French-Mediterranean Champagne & Tápas lounge.
Named after the French word for "Pearls", referring to the romantic synonym for the fine effervescent bubbles in a glass of Champagne, Perlé is a uniquely cosmopolitan lounge in Pittsburgh where everything is set in order to bring you closer to enjoyment.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday: CLOSED
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday: 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Thursday: 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Friday: 4:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- Saturday: 4:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- Dunkin' Donuts (37 feet SE)
- Market Square Farmers Market (40 feet SE)
- WEAR on Market Square (82 feet NE)
- Mancini's Bread Company (97 feet SE)
- Prantl's Bakery (102 feet SE)
Nearby Arts & Culture:
- Heinz Hall for the Performing Arts (632 feet NE)
- O'Reilly Theater (890 feet NE)
- Wood Street Galleries (951 feet NE)
- Benedum Center (965 feet NE)
- Cabaret at Theater Square (1001 feet NE)
- Denham & Company Salon (41 feet S)
- Camera Repair Service, Inc. (82 feet NE)
- Emmert Dental Association (82 feet NE)
- 1 Park Place Hair Salon (86 feet NE)
- Galardi's 30-Minute Cleaners (136 feet SW)