The Rivers Club
301 Grant Street, Level Four, One Oxford Centre, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Telephone: (412) 391-5227
The Rivers Club is recognized as a Business and Sports Club for the Pittsburgh of today and tomorrow. Our membership represents Pittsburgh's rich cultural heritage and diversity where old business welcomes new, and belonging enhances one's lifestyle.
The Rivers Club is comprised of business and community leaders, who are committed to promoting the traditional values of family, health, community stewardship and good business. We believe that the most rewarding business relationships are based upon trust, friendship, and familiarity.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Monday: 5:30 a.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 5:30 a.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 5:30 a.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 5:30 a.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Friday: 5:30 a.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Cynthia's Cards & Gifts (adjacent)
- Flowershow Studio (adjacent)
- Kountz & Rider (adjacent)
- Nettleton Shoe Shop (adjacent)
- Nielsen's Newsstand (adjacent)
Nearby Arts & Culture:
- Cultural Trust Education Center (324 feet NE)
- Art Institute of Pittsburgh Gallery of Art (416 feet W)
- Wood Street Galleries (0.32 miles NW)
- SPACE Gallery (0.35 miles N)
- Benedum Center (0.36 miles NW)
- Philip Pelusi Hair Salon (adjacent)
- PNC Bank (adjacent)
- Clark Hill (18 feet S)
- Dinsmore (18 feet S)
- Tristate Capital Bank (18 feet S)